About Vollmer of America Corp.
VOLLMER of America Corp is a sales and service subsidiary of the VOLLMER Group and is located in Carnegie, PA.
With its comprehensive range of machinery, the VOLLMER Group – which has sites in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, France, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden, the USA, Brazil, Japan, China and India – enjoys global success as a specialist in tool machining in Production and Service divisions.
The product range from the technology leader comprises the latest in grinding, erosion and machining tools for rotary tools, circular saws and band saws in the wood-processing and metal-processing industries.
In offering this, VOLLMER relies heavily on tradition and the company's strengths: Efficient communication channels, quick decisions and rapid action by a family-run company. The VOLLMER Group currently employs approx. 700 workers worldwide, with around 500 of these at the main headquarters in Biberach, Germany, alone, including more than 50 trainees.
The company invests around eight to ten per cent of its turnover in the research and development of new technologies and products. As a provider of technology and services, the VOLLMER Group is a reliable partner to its customers.
- EDM / ECM / Lasers / Welding / Plasma & Water Jet Cutting > EDM Filtration Equipment and Supplies
- EDM / ECM / Lasers / Welding / Plasma & Water Jet Cutting > EDM, Ram Type (Die-Sinking) CNC
- EDM / ECM / Lasers / Welding / Plasma & Water Jet Cutting > EDM, Wire Type
- EDM / ECM / Lasers / Welding / Plasma & Water Jet Cutting > Electrode Materials, EDM Wire, and Supplies
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Grinding Machines, Tool, Cutter and Drill Point