About Handtmann CNC Technologies, Inc.
Handtmann CNC Technologies in North America covers a wide range of powerful 5-axis machining centers for an effective metal machining. Diverse materials from titanium, steel, aluminum, composites to plastics can be machined precisely, productively and economically on the milling machines from Handtmann. International customers in the aerospace and automotive industries, in mold and die making, and in general metal machining industry trust in Handtmann high-performance machining centers.
As a stand-alone subsidiary of the German Machine Manufacturer Handtmann A-Punkt Automation GmbH in Germany, Handtmann CNC Technologies is your direct contact for the North American market.
For additional videos you can visit our Youtube page at https://www.youtube.com/user/HandtmannAP
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Horizontal Spindle, Five-Axis
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Universal
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle, Five-Axis
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Milling Machines, Planer, Gantry and Bridge Type
- Sawing > Sawing Machines, Circular Cut-Off Saws (Cold)
- Sawing > Sawing Machines, Other
- Special Purpose Equipment > Composite Working Machines (Tape Laying, Filament Winding, etc.)