About Haimer USA
HAIMER is a first class German Tool Holder manufacturer. From the basics of face-mill arbors and ER collet chucks, all the way up to High Precision Collet and Shrink Fit Chucks, HAIMER has the tools necessary to satisfy and exceed your machining center needs. Their product line includes the most extensive taper and size offerings from any HSK, CAT, BT, SK, Capto and KM tapers to any inch or metric size available.
Their product portfolio, which also holds shrink machines, balancing machines, 3D-sensors, and cutting tools, addresses the machining process from spindle to part, giving the customer a complete machining solution. The philosophy of "Quality Wins" can be seen at the shop floor level with the use of Haimer products. Not only will the performance increase, but the cutting tool life and machine tool spindle life will increase. At HAIMER, “Quality Wins” is not just a saying, it’s a way of life.
HAIMER USA has recently expanded their headquarters in Villa Park, Illinois. They have placed a large investment in their new 25,000 square foot North American Headquarters in order to provide the best customer experience possible. HAIMER USA is located in Villa Park, IL a western suburb of Chicago conveniently located near O'Hare International airport and all major highways.
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Arbors (for Cutters)
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Drill Chucks
- Cutting & Forming Tools > End Mills
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Milling Cutters
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Taps
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Tool Holders and Adapters
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Tooling Systems, Modular and/or Quick-Change
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Balancing Machines
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Flatness Measuring Equipment
- Machine Components and Accessories > Tool Presetting Equipment
- Machine Components and Accessories > Tool Storage and Handling Systems
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Collet Type
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Power
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Precision
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Special
- Workholding Devices > Clamps and Fixturing Devices