Welcome IMTS Exhibitors
IMTS 2014 - the 30th edition of the premier manufacturing technology show in North America.
IMTS 2016 Space Application
IMTS Exhibitor Passport
The IMTS Exhibitor Passport is your must-have companion for all of your sales and marketing needs throughout the year. Using exclusive data from IMTS, you’ll be able to:
- Identify new customers searching for your product or within your industry
- Easily manage your marketing lists and contact customers through the built-in email manager
- Keep track of your IMTS budget at-a-glance
Watch the Webinar: Sneak Peek of the IMTS Exhibitor Passport
- Say Farewell to the Big Orange Balloon
- IMTSTV: Global Growth Is Key in 2015
- The Pitfalls of Multi-tasking
- First International Additive Manufacturing Award Presented to Hybrid Manufacturing Technologies, Ltd.
- We Want Your Feedback on IMTS Webinars!
IMTS 2016 Exhibitor Workshop
Dates: January 25 - 26, 2016 in Schaumburg, Illinois
Online learning for exhibitors covering technology, marketing, social media, business and everything IMTS. Tips and tricks for companies of any size.
U.S. Manufacturing Technology Orders (USMTO) Report
Includes metal cutting and forming machine consumption by region in a continually revised 13-month table format perfect for tracking the aggregate trends in the machine tool market. This summary also includes a textual and graphical summary of the data featuring comments made by the presidents of AMT and AMTDA. The information is collected from machine tool builders and distributors and is reported in terms of units and U.S. dollars.
Read the current USMTO report on AMTonline.org.