Impressive Return on Investment
IMTS Provides You with Qualified Prospects and an
With just this one show, you get 2-to-3 times the exposure and more days to exhibit than any other trade show. Plus, IMTS lets you reach the prime audience you want:
- Manufacturing owners, managers, and engineers from around the world.
- Representatives from huge, multinational corporations, small job shops, and everything in between.
- Attendees looking for solutions to their manufacturing, technology, equipment, warehousing, and distribution needs.
- Decision-makers who come to IMTS as their ultimate source for what's new, next, and necessary in technology and manufacturing.
Enjoy greater ROI at a lower cost
Trade Show Value
Trade shows have grown to become the number one business-to-business marketing medium. Why are a growing number of companies marketing themselves at trade shows? Trade shows provide a unique opportunity that cannot be replicated in any other type of venue. The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) revealed the following about exhibitions:
- 88% of attendees have not been seen by a member of your company's sales staff in the preceding 12 months
- Seven out of ten attendees plan to buy one or more products
- 76% asked for quotes and 26% signed purchase orders (average all shows)
- 72% of show visitors say the show influenced their buying decision
- 87% of attendees will share some of the information obtained at an exhibition
- 64% of attendees tell at least 6 other people about the event
- 58% attend only the show in which you are exhibiting
- 40% are first-time attendees
- It costs 22% less to contact a potential buyer at a show than it does through traditional field sales calls
Source: The Center for Exhibit Industry Research (CEIR)
Talk to people who are ready to buy and have the authority to buy
In the past, buyers at IMTS purchased hundreds of millions of dollars of machinery and equipment during the show. Tens of thousands of buyers will attend IMTS, shopping the more than 1.2 million square feet of exhibit space.
Source: IMTS Registration Database
The Changing Visitor: Are You Up to Date? In recent years, IMTS visitors have changed their priorities -- which means they've also changed their behavior. What do you need to know in order to effectively manage those changes? This Exhibitor Workshop session examines what's new in marketing to attendees and how you can incorporate those trends into your marketing program.
September 8-13, 2014
September 12-17, 2016
Apply today — now is the time to start preparing for the industry's premiere event. Your customers are going to be at IMTS. That's why you should be there, too.
Contact Us About Exhibiting
- Tom Snyder: 703-827-5235 or tsnyder@AMTonline.org
- John Krisko: 703-827-5252 or jkrisko@AMTonline.org
- Toll Free: 800-828-7469
Don't miss out on the premier manufacturing technology show in the Americas.