Why Attend IMTS?
IMTS: You Have To Be There.
IMTS Will Provide You With New Manufacturing Technologies & Ideas!
More than 114,000 industrial decision-makers, including many of your competitors, attend the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) to get ideas and find answers to their manufacturing problems. They will see new technology demonstrated ... and choose the best for their needs.
At IMTS they find ways to cut costs and get more work. They know that to survive and succeed, they must keep up with technology ... and stay ahead of their competitors!
Attend IMTS ... Surpass Your Competitors
YES! Show after show, we ask attendees, and they tell us:
- 95% are satisfied with exhibit visits
- 82% are successful in finding specific products or solving manufacturing problems
- 62% make new business contacts
See new technologies demonstrated. Hear from world leading industry experts.
The IMTS Conference Program Provides Solutions
The conference, where Technology and Business connect, brings together experts from the industry to give you the most useful and up-to-date technical information available.
- Sessions complement what you see on the exhibit floor
- Gain insight into improving your production and operations
- Learn from professionals with solutions to your manufacturing challenges
- Network with peers
The IMTS Conference program will focus on five topics: Materials, Manufacturing Technology, Alternative Manufacturing Processes, Quality/Metrology and Plant Operations.
Who Should Attend IMTS?
Everyone involved in manufacturing will benefit from experiencing the vast array of technologies available at IMTS.
- Executives building a business
- Decision makers involved in manufacturing equipment purchases
- Engineers who identify equipment needs
- Plant superintendent who will set it up
- Operators who use the equipment and know it better than anyone else
- All staff members and suppliers you count on for new ideas
IMTS Will Optimize Your Show Floor Productivity
To help guide attendees to booths quickly and easily, we organize exhibits in Pavilions that are geared toward specific industries, technologies and solutions. Find out more about the pavilions.