Visa Interview Tips
Be Prepared for Your Interview
Make sure you have all the necessary documentation with you at your interview. You will need the following:
- A valid passport.
- Appropriate visa application forms.
- Documents detailing employment status, reason for travel and financial status. It is recommended that you provide proof of advance registration to attend the show. Proof of previous visits to the U.S. is also helpful.
- Proof of payment of visa fees.
- Any additional documents required by your local Embassy or Consulate.
- Answer all questions simply and honestly. The Interviewer will want to know why you want to go to IMTS.