IMTS Photography / Video Guidelines
- Your visit must be coordinated through the Media Center which is located in Room N426 above the Grand Concourse. (It is accessible from the Grand Concourse via escalator or elevator)
MEDIA CENTER HOURS
Dates: Monday, Sept. 10 - Saturday, Sept. 15
Hours: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Photography and video are allowed in the common areas.
- If you are contracted by an exhibitor, you may only photograph or take video of that exhibitor’s booth and of the common areas. Any utility requirements should be coordinated through the exhibitor with whom you have contracted.
- In general, you must obtain written permission and release (you provide the release forms) from the exhibitor(s) before any photography or video is taken of a booth.
- Handheld equipment only – this is a working trade show and setup in aisles or common areas is not recommended.
- In common areas, any power arrangements (other than those established with your client) must be coordinated with McCormick Place union labor.
Media Center Contact:Mary Uhrina, IMTS Media Relations