Welcome NAM Members
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) continues its Industry Partnership with the International Manufacturing Technology Show – IMTS 2012. This partnership brings the organizations together in support of the premier manufacturing technology show in the Americas. IMTS 2012 will be held on September 10-15, 2012 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
IMTS 2012: Where New Business Is!
Over the course of six days, IMTS 2012 will bring together 1,000 exhibitors and more than 82,000 industrial decision-makers, including many of your competitors to get ideas, to find answers to problems and to make decisions on the latest technology in manufacturing. Attendees include:
- Executives building businesses
- Decision makers involved in manufacturing equipment purchases
- Engineers identifying equipment needs
- Plant superintendents who set up equipment
- Operators who use the equipment and othe staff members and suppliers you count on for new ideas
IMTS: The Manufacturing Event Of The Year!
IMTS 2012 is the largest manufacturing technology show in the Western Hemisphere. You can see and compare technologies from around the world. Get the answers you need to stay competitive. For full information on the event go to Why Attend?
To keep up with what will be happening at IMTS, subscribe to the “IMTS Insider” (news and goings on); and the IMTS E-Technology Newsletter for new products and technologies coming to the show (starts up again in July 2012).
Special Discount Pricing
Special Visitor Pricing for NAM Members
Don't let your competition get ahead. Plan to attend and send your team to this year's event. As an NAM Member you will receive a special discounted attendance rate:
- $20 IMTS Exhibits only
- $245 IMTS Conference Day Pass (includes exhibits)
- $395 IMTS Conference Full Access Pass (includes exhibits)