Find older versions of the Insider with the menu below.
Save the Date
The dates are set for IMTS 2014. Don't miss out... Save the Date:
September 8-13, 2014!
Could an iPad App Breathe New Life into Your Business?
May 8, 2013 Issue
A large equipment distributor was having a challenge with their new custom CRM system — the sales team hated using it. It had a web interface, but it was cumbersome and slowed down the team rather than enabling them to do more. As a result, data was rarely timely and usually incomplete. Sales people worked around the system and entered data late.
Their 'ah-ha!' moment came during a mobile strategy discussion when they realized they could create engaging iPad apps for the sales team to access the CRM. Adding a mobile interface for people who are mobile anyway, and designing it to be fast and fit the sales process, breathed new life into a legacy IT system without replacing the whole thing.
- Creating a Louder Voice for Manufacturing
- Market Data Review: A Mixed Bag, But Holding Steady
- Discover New Benefits at a Fraction of the Cost, in One Convenient Location
- Make it in America Challenge - Grants Available for Reshoring Projects
IMTSedu Webinars: China Update – CIMT Recap and Industry Economic Outlook &
Branding for Small Business
- Ohio-based Exhibitors: State-funded Grants for International Marketing
- Are You an Idea Factory? You Could Win Cash in the MTConnect Challenge
- imX – Get Ready for an Educational eXperience Like No Other!
- Leveraging Manufacturing Technologies: An Automation Application
- [MC]2 2013 - Big Success in Cincinnati