Primary Categories …
- » Automated Systems & Cells
- » Broaching / Shaping
- » Business Services
- » Controls / CAD-CAM / Software
- » Cutting & Forming Tools
- » EDM / ECM / Lasers / Welding / Plasma & Water Jet Cutting
- » Forming Equipment
- » Gear Generation
- » Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing
- » Inspection / Measurement Equipment
- » Machine Tool Components / Attachments / Accessories
- » Maintenance / Environmental / Cleaning
- » Material Handling & Feed Equipment
- » Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping
- » Non-Metalworking Machinery & Equipment
- » Sawing
- » Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation
- » Workholding Devices
Precision. Speed. Savings.
Experience first-hand the technologies that will help your company automate more processes.
To compete more effectively, you must employ the latest technology available. Requirements are unrelenting: Do more for less.
The demand for the best is met by IMTS, the International Manufacturing Technology Show—the largest display and demonstration of global manufacturing technology in the Western Hemisphere.
Breakthroughs are everywhere on the show floor. You'll find solutions you need from more than 1,800 exhibitors—the best the world has to offer.
IMTS: Where Your Team Belongs
More than 82,000 decision-makers, many of them your toughest competitors, attend IMTS to get ideas and find answers to their manufacturing problems.
At IMTS, they find ways to cut costs, increase productivity, improve quality and get more business. Your team should be there, too, because IMTS features the latest in Automation Technologies:
- » Automated System & Cells for Assembly & Test
- » Automated System & Cells for Material Forming & Fabricating
- » Automated System & Cells for Material Joining
- » Automated System & Cells for Material Removal
- » Robot Controllers
- » Software, Automation Management Systems
- » Transfer Machines, Dial Index
- » Transfer Machines, In-line
- » Transfer Machines, Rotary
- » Transfer Machines, Shuttle-type
- » Transfer Machines, Trunnion
IMTS Will Provide The Answers You Need
Show after show, we ask manufacturers like you, and they tell us ...
- 91% find new products or ideas to use
- 91% find specific solutions to manufacturing problems
- 87% visit booths of companies not currently calling on them
- 83% will buy from IMTS exhibitors
At IMTS, you will find new sources, new solutions and you will make them yours.
The IMTS 2012 Conference
IMTS brings together industry experts to provide information and answers you need in a dynamic learning environment:
- Sessions complement what you see on the exhibit floor
- Gain insight that help you profit today and prepare for tomorrow
- Learn from professionals with solutions to your manufacturing challenges
IMTS Will Optimize Your Show Floor Productivity
IMTS is organized to help you and your team navigate the show and find the answers you need efficiently.
IMTS features 10 industry pavilions, 18 major product groups and more than 350 product categories, all searchable and each with a list of exhibitors. Every list is in alpha order to facilitate your search. You can search directly by exhibitor name, too.
You can start your search here.
This website features the ultimate planning tool, MyShow Planner. Use MyShow Planner to map your visit, contact exhibitors and set up productive meetings at the show. You'll compare technologies and get first-hand answers from the world's leading manufacturing technology providers.
IMTS: The Manufacturing Event Of The Year!
IMTS is the largest manufacturing technology show in the Western Hemisphere. You can see and compare technologies from around the world. Get the answers you need to stay competitive. Be there!
To keep up with what will be happening at IMTS, subscribe to the "IMTS Insider" (news and goings on); and the IMTS E-Technology Newsletter for new products and technologies coming to the show. Be There!