Primary Categories …
- » Automated Systems & Cells
- » Broaching / Shaping
- » Business Services
- » Controls / CAD-CAM / Software
- » Cutting & Forming Tools
- » EDM / ECM / Lasers / Welding / Plasma & Water Jet Cutting
- » Forming Equipment
- » Gear Generation
- » Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing
- » Inspection / Measurement Equipment
- » Machine Tool Components / Attachments / Accessories
- » Maintenance / Environmental / Cleaning
- » Material Handling & Feed Equipment
- » Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping
- » Non-Metalworking Machinery & Equipment
- » Sawing
- » Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation
- » Workholding Devices
Machines. Tools. Systems.
Experience first-hand the technologies that will help you drive to greater success.
IMTS Will Provide You With New Manufacturing Technologies & Ideas!
More than 100,000 industrial decision-makers, including many of your competitors, attend the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) to get ideas and find answers to their manufacturing problems. They will see new technology demonstrated ... and choose the best for their needs.
IMTS: Where Your Team Belongs
At IMTS, they find ways to cut costs, increase productivity, improve quality and get more business. Your team should be there, too, because IMTS features the latest in Mechanical Power Transmission Technologies:
- » Ball / Lead Screws
- » Bearings, Pulleys, Clutches, Gears, V-Belts
- » Couplings
- » Electric Motors (Including Servos, Drive Units, Power Feeds)
- » Feedback Devices (Encoders / Resolvers / Scales / Sensors)
- » Gear Generation
- » Hydraulic & Pneumatic Equipment
- » Indexers and Rotary Tables
- » Lubricants and Greases
- » Lubricators
- » Magnets and Magnetic Devices of all Kinds
- » Slides, Ways & Linear Guides
- » Speed Reducers & Gear Boxes
Attend IMTS ... Dominate The Competition
YES! Show after show, we ask attendees, and they tell us:
- 95% are satisfied with exhibit visits
- 91% are successful in finding specific products or solving manufacturing problems
- 60% make new business contacts
See new technologies demonstrated. Hear from world leading industry experts.
The IMTS Conference Program Provides Solutions
The conference, where Technology and Business connect, brings together experts from the industry to give you the most useful and up-to-date technical information available.
- Sessions complement what you see on the exhibit floor
- Gain insight into improving your production and operations
- Learn from professionals with solutions to your manufacturing challenges
- Network with peers
Industrial Automation North America at IMTS
Industrial Automation North America (IANA) brings the international flare and dynamic excitement of HANNOVER MESSE's Process, Factory and Building Automation sector to Chicago. IANA and IMTS is the most comprehensive manufacturing technology trade show in the Western Hemisphere. Bringing together industrial automation companies, you will surely find technologies and solutions to meet your manufacturing needs. Network with key industry players and learn from industry experts through the IANA conferences and training workshops. View a list of IANA Exhibitors.
Who Should Attend IMTS?
Everyone involved in manufacturing will benefit from experiencing the vast array of technologies available at IMTS.
- Executives building a business
- Decision makers involved in manufacturing equipment purchases
- Engineers who identify equipment needs
- Plant superintendent who will set it up
- Operators who use the equipment and know it better than anyone else
- All staff members and suppliers you count on for new ideas
IMTS Will Optimize Your Show Floor Productivity
To help guide attendees to booths quickly and easily, we organize exhibits in Pavilions that are geared toward specific industries, technologies and solutions. Find out more about the pavilions.
Sign-up for the IMTS Insider to stay informed and get the latest news on IMTS.