Booth: E-3264 Pavilion: Controls & CAD-CAM
1665 Penny Lane
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Connect with Us Online:
Software for Tool Data Management - TDM Base Module
The TDM Base Module is a complete package for managing all your tool data: components, assemblies, supplier lists, machine tools, and workpiece materials. The TDM Base Module structures your data by classes, groups, technologies and machining processes.
Features of the TDM Base Module:
· Easy-to-use graphic tool selection by class, group or machining operation
· Automatic tool assembly, with matching component checks to ensure accuracy
· Integrated generation of 2D and 3D graphics, photos and videos
· Integrated machining know-how: management of feeds and speeds
· Documentation of components, tool assemblies and tool lists
· Generation of set-up sheets
· A powerful function for generating and comparing tool lists, machine kits and tool kits
· Built-in multilevel reports (tool assembly, components, tool lists, etc.)
· Embedded cutting tool catalogs of more than 50 different tool manufacturers
Benefits of the TDM Base Module:
· Up to 50 % faster tool selection and definition
· Efficient standardization, with reduction of tool varieties:
· 25 % less tool costs
· Higher frequency of use
· 50 % faster data input due to integrated tool catalogs
Click here to get more information!
Software for Shopfloor Management - TDM Tool Crib Module
TDM Tool Crib Management is a software module that manages item and tool assembly inventories. Its functions go beyond the crib: tools are tracked on the shop floor, in the maintenance area (regrinding), and between these areas and the related cost centers. TDM Tool Crib Management is at home with both conventional and automated storage systems.
Features of the TDM Tool Crib Module:
· Configuration of crib and cost center data
· Recording of new entries, tool movements between crib and cost centers, maintenance,
crap with causes, etc.
· Data generation for components, tool assemblies and tool lists
· Integrated identification systems such as barcodes or chips
· Powerful evaluation features:
· Crib inventory and distributed inventory, with or without inventory values
· Tool consumption costs by cost center and work order
· Statistics on frequency of use for tools and assemblies
· Reorder management
Benefits of the TDM Tool Crib Module:
· Lower procurement costs due to efficient storage tracking
· Up to 30 % lower tool preparation costs
· Smaller tool inventories due to elimination of hidden stocks at work stations
· Less time and lower costs due transparent tool crib and circulation inventories
Click here for more information!
TDM Data and Graphic Generator - Fast 3D graphic creation for cutting and milling tools
Reliable production processes require NC simulation and collision checks based on accurate, true-to-scale 2D or 3D tool drawings. The TDM Data and Graphic Generator delivers these drawings and the required values for the master data record of each tool.
Features of the TDM Data and Graphic Generator:
· Automatic generation of complete basic data including 2D and 3D tool graphics
· Pre-defined, adjustable parameters: creation of semi-standard tools or tools from further manufacturers
· All in all the TDM Data and Graphic Generator contains data of over 45.000 different tool items
· The generated tool data and graphics are stored automatically in the TDM data base
· Over 58.000 tools are prepared in the following modules:
Benefits of the TDM Data and Graphic Generator:
· Enormous time savings in data input: approx. 90 % faster generation of basic data and 2D/3D
tool graphics comparing to usual methods
· Higher productivity and processing accuracy with 3D graphic simulations
· Tool data are created automatically in the TDM tool data base, no time needed for complex
· High flexibility: Adjustable parameters enable the generation of semi-standard tools
· 3D solids are available in the Step AP 203, SAT and STL and TLS format
Click here to get more information!
TDM Systems GmbH has been in the business of creating software for the management of tool data and plant resources for more than 20 years.
TDM Systems is the Sandvik Group´s Competence Center for Tool Data Management (TDM). TDM software, in use around the world, is now in its fourth generation. One key to the success of TDM is its customer-oriented solutions. TDM offers a complete system for the management and organization of production resources, including tools, jigs and fixtures, measuring and inspection equipment, setup equipment, chucks, and all related data. The present version of TDM V4 is available in 10 languages and can be procured on all international markets. www.tdmsystems.com