Norton / Saint-Gobain Abrasives
One New Bond Street
Worcester, MA 01606
United States of America
About Norton / Saint-Gobain Abrasives
Norton, the leading brand of Saint-Gobain Abrasives, offers powerful, precise, user-friendly solutions, which enable customers to cut, shape and finish all materials in the most complex and challenging applications. By working closely with end-users and grinding expert partners, Norton engineers design and implement customized solutions to secure the best option for performance, cost and safety.
Leveraging its global manufacturing presence, Saint-Gobain Abrasives serves its customers locally through its structured sales operations in over 27 countries and employing over 10,000 people.
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Abrasive Compounds and Slurries
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Buffing and Polishing Supplies
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Burnishing, Honing and Lapping Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Cut-Off Tools/Attachments
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Deburring Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Diamond Tooling, Coating, Abrasive, Single-point
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Gear Cutting Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Grinding Wheels and Abrasive Belts
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Threading Tools - Cutting
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Deburring Equipment
- Machine Components and Accessories > Grinding Attachments and Accessories
- Machine Components and Accessories > Grinding Wheel Dressing Units
Category: Guest Appearance
Date(s): 09/11/2018, 10:00 AM - 09/11/2018, 06:00 PM
Erin Hamlin, the first American woman to win a medal in the Luge Games, will be at booth N-237042 on Tuesday, September 11, 2018.
Norton, a primary sponsor of the USA Luge Team, brings its products, expertise and technical assistance to work together with the team to improve sled performance by reducing friction on the ice. This collaboration helped Erin bring home a Bronze from the 2014 Sochi games and most recently helped Chris Mazdzer become the first American man to win a medal in the Luge men's singles at the 2018 Games held in PyeongChang.
Visit the booth to meet Erin and discover the science behind the medals!