11600 Adie Road
St. Louis, MO 63043
United States of America
About Hydromat Inc.
Hydromat, Inc. has been building the world’s finest precision transfer machines since 1979 and is known as the industry leader in the manufacture and assembly of precision transfer machines that include: EPIC R/T Rotary, Inline, and Trunnion models, as well as the revolutionary multi-station ICON 6-250, 6-150, and 8-150 Mill/Turn Productivity Centers. Hydromat has a reputation built on a commitment to product quality, customer service and technological innovation.
At their manufacturing facility in St. Louis, Missouri, teams of highly skilled craftsmen, working in close cooperation with their business partners, merge Swiss-precision machine elements with locally sourced components. Hydromat’s goal is to offer unique and innovative manufacturing solutions to customers that provide high quality and cost effective machining capabilities. These solutions give manufacturers the unsurpassed quality, reliability, and performance they have come to expect from Hydromat. Offering superior metalworking solutions are the direct result of diligence, discipline, and meticulous attention to details.
Their quality initiatives and 5S programs are ongoing improvement initiatives designed to ensure that the job is done right the first time.
- Automation & Material Handling > Bar Feed Mechanisms
- Automation & Material Handling > Workpiece Handling, Loading and Feeding Equipment
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Collets, Solid and Master
- Machine Components and Accessories > Replacement Parts/Repair Parts
- Services > Maintenance and Repair Services
- Services > Retrofitting, Rebuilding, Remanufacturing Services
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Collet Type
- Advanced Product Group
- Advanced Tooling Group
- EPIC R/T
- EPIC RS
- EPIC SS
- HS Indexing Chuck
- HSL Direct
- ICON Technologies
- Rotary Transfer
- St. Louis Certified
- Tripod Powerflex