Murata Machinery USA, Inc.
2120 Queen City Drive
Charlotte, NC 28208
United States of America
About Murata Machinery USA, Inc.
At Muratec, automation is not an afterthought. It is not a robotic gesture that can simply be included as an option. For us, automation is the starting point, the central theme that drives every concept, every design, every machine. It is who we are. It is what we do. And, after 80 years of excellence in innovation, it is what makes us the industry leader in mid- to high-production turning machines.
We don’t add automation. Muratec machines ARE automation.
Murata Machinery USA's Machine Tool Division - Turning Business Unit offers an extensive line of CNC turning machines, including reliable horizontal twin spindle lathes, single spindle lathes, twin opposing spindle lathes and vertical spindle lathes among other special configurations. Marketed under the Muratec brand, our automated turning machines are equipped with an automated parts loading and unloading gantry robotic system. Our experienced turnkey solutions staff will customize your machine to meet specific manufacturing requirements in the industrial automation of automotive, aerospace, medical or other mid to high volume products. Muratec’s unparalleled machine features, reliability, turnkey experience and customer support make the company a trusted source for premier automated turning systems.
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Forming & Fabricating
- Forming Equipment > Punch Press/Laser (or Plasma), CNC Combination
- Forming Equipment > Punch Presses, CNC Turret
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turn/Mill Machines, CNC
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turning Centers, Horizontal, CNC
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turning Centers, Twin-Spindle/Twin-Turret