Koma Precision, Inc.
20 Thompson Road
East Windsor, CT 06088
United States of America
About Koma Precision, Inc.
Innovative design, unsurpassed accuracy, and uncompromising service. This is what defines Koma Precision. For over 35 years Koma Precision, Inc. has served machine tool builders, distributors and end users by supplying the world’s highest quality machine tool attachments and accessories through a nationwide distributor network. We are the exclusive importer, national distributor and service center for Tsudakoma rotary tables, Alberti angle heads and driven toolholders, Romai specialty tooling, Elbo Controlli presetters and Inbis Swiss type lathe tools.
Koma Precision builds, supplies and installs. We see each job through from beginning to end until the moment your machine is ready to operate. We have an integration and service department with experience and expertise second to none. Koma application engineers - with AutoCAD® and SolidWorks® 3D CAD support – ensure products purchased from Koma are the best available for the required machining operations. Torque calculations and product/machine tool interference drawings are standard no-charge services offered for every Koma customer.
Working together to deliver the most effective solutions for machine tool users and production challenges, Koma Precision manufactures today so you can build tomorrow.
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Tooling Systems, Modular and/or Quick-Change
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Flaw Detection Equipment
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Probes, Electromechanical
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Vision Systems
- Machine Components and Accessories > Dividing and Indexing Heads
- Machine Components and Accessories > Drilling Heads/Attachments
- Machine Components and Accessories > Indexers and Rotary Tables
- Machine Components and Accessories > Milling Heads/Attachments
- Machine Components and Accessories > Tool Presetting Equipment
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Collet Type
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Jaw Type
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Power
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Precision
Articles & Product Announcements
The company is presenting a new line of tool presetters, which includes an entry-level benchtop unit as well as more advanced models, and tool management software at IMTS 2018.read more on mmsonline.com