105 W Hintz Road
Wheeling, IL 60090
United States of America
About Engis Corporation
Innovators in the use of industrial diamond for more than 75 years, Engis will showcase its latest advancements in high-precision honing, bore finishing, grinding and lapping & polishing systems in booth N-6746 at IMTS. Booth visitors will be able to view Engis's current focus on new technology for reducing flow variation of sharp metering edges and improving the timing accuracy of hydraulic actuation. They'll also learn how the switch from conventional abrasives to diamond in lapping can improve the quality of fits and finishes while reducing generated waste.
Visitors will likewise gain insight into Engis's recently expanded mix of single-pass and multi-stroke honing for chasing and eliminating manufacturing bottlenecks. Traditional finishing of precision components is often a slow, time-consuming process that backs up aerospace and automotive production. Engis's new multi-stroke/single-pass hybrid quickens production by removing hand honing.
Engis's superabrasive finishing processes give aerospace and automotive applications clear advantages by achieving crucial requirements for flatness, surface-finish tolerances, bore geometry and low-cost high production. Engis can provide a full process solution for a wide range of aerospace and automotive parts including seals & bearings, hydraulic & fuel system components, turbo-charger gears and other engine components.
As specialists in superabrasive high-precision tools and engineered consumables with a worldwide industrial impact, Engis transforms production capabilities for aerospace and automotive manufacturers. A full R&D department with process-development labs, unique diamond-micronizing capabilities and a worldwide sales & service network are but a few of the resources that help elevate the performance and output of international companies and family-owned businesses alike.
NEW IN 2016! YOU NOW HAVE A CHOICE WHEN SELECTING YOUR PRECISION HONING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
Engis now offers a superior alternative in precision honing with its New Range of Multi-Stroke Honing Systems. After many years of proven excellence in single-pass high-production systems, Engis has expanded to include all of your bore honing requirements and provides even greater knowledge and expertise to achieve unsurpassed bore quality and precision.
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Removal
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Abrasive Compounds and Slurries
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Burnishing, Honing and Lapping Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Deburring Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Diamond Tooling, Coating, Abrasive, Single-point
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Facing Tools/Heads
- Gear Generation > Gear Honing Machines
- Gear Generation > Gear Lapping Machines
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Deburring Equipment
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Honing Machines, Horizontal Spindle
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Honing Machines, Multiple Spindle
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Honing Machines, Vertical Spindle
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Lapping Machines
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Super (Micro) Finishing Machines
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Superabrasive Machining Systems
- Machine Components and Accessories > Grinding Wheel Dressing Units
- Workholding Devices > Fixturing Systems
- Workholding Devices > Mandrels