Headquartered in Irvine, California, CGTech specializes in numerical control (NC/CNC) simulation, verification, optimization, and analysis software for manufacturing. Since 1988 CGTech’s product, VERICUT® software, has become the industry standard for simulating CNC machining in order to detect errors, potential collisions, or areas of inefficiency. VERICUT enables users to eliminate the process of manually proving-out NC programs. It reduces scrap loss and rework. The program also optimizes NC programs in order to both save time and produce higher quality surface finish. VERICUT simulates all types of CNC machine tools, including those from leading manufacturers such as DMG/Mori Seiki, Mazak, Makino, Matsuura, Hermle, and Chiron. VERICUT runs standalone, but can also be integrated with leading CAM systems such as Catia, NX, Creo Parametric, Mastercam, Powermill, EdgeCAM, Hypermill, GibbsCAM and more. CGTech also offers machine-independent off-line programming and simulation software for CNC fiber-placement, tape-laying, auto-drilling, and fastening machines. With offices throughout Europe and Asia, CGTech software is used by companies of all sizes, universities/trade schools, and government agencies.
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Software (sold independent of hardware)
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, CAD/CAM
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, NC Program Optimization
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, NC Verification
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Other Manufacturing
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Post Processors, Stand-Alone (sold independent of CAM system)