333 Three D Systems Circle
Rock Hill, SC 29730
United States of America
About 3D Systems
Headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina, 3D Systems was founded by Chuck Hull, the inventor and patent-holder of the first stereolithography (SLA) rapid prototyping system in 1986. In 1989, 3D Systems invented and commercialized 3D printing with its stereolithography printer. 3D Systems creates product concept models, master patterns for tooling, precision and functional prototypes, as well as production parts for direct digital manufacturing. The company uses proprietary processes to fabricate physical objects using input from computer-aided design and manufacturing software, or 3D scanning and 3D sculpting devices.
As the originator of 3D printing and a pioneer of future 3D solutions, 3D Systems has spent its 30-year history enabling professionals and companies to optimize their designs, transform their workflows, bring innovative products to market and drive new business models. Its products transform entire industries by empowering professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles.
"Methods brings a deep understanding of metalworking manufacturing applications and a strong commitment to service and support, and will extend our coverage to new customers looking to integrate digital fabrication solutions into their traditional manufacturing processes," said Mark Wright, Chief Operating Officer, 3DS.
The company’s comprehensive range of 3D printers is the industry’s benchmark for production-grade manufacturing in aerospace, automotive, patient specific medical devices and a variety of consumer and electronic products. 3DS’ products and services surpass traditional methods, deliver enhanced results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
- Additive Manufacturing Equipment > Deposition
- Additive Manufacturing Equipment > Extrusion
- Additive Manufacturing Equipment > Fusion/Lamination/Photopolymerization
- Additive Manufacturing Equipment > Jetting (Material & Binder)
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Digitizing/Scanning Systems
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, CAD/CAM
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Engineering Analysis and Simulation
- Special Purpose Equipment > Plastic Molding and Forming
- Special Purpose Equipment > Plastic-Working Equipment
- 3D Systems E-3310 ( Floor Plan )
- 3D Systems N-68 ( Floor Plan )
- FANUC Corporation S-9119 ( Floor Plan )
- Feeler - Fair Friend Enterprise Co., Ltd. S-9119 ( Floor Plan )
- Kiwa Machinery Co. LTD S-9119 ( Floor Plan )
- Methods Machine Tools, Inc. S-9119 ( Floor Plan )
- Nakamura-Tome Precision Ind. Co. S-9119 ( Floor Plan )
- VisionGauge S-9119 ( Floor Plan )
- Yasda Precision America S-9119 ( Floor Plan )