Hurco Companies, Inc.
One Technology Way
Indianapolis, IN 46268
United States of America
About Hurco Companies, Inc.
Your expertise combined with our technology to produce quality parts more proﬁtably—that’s mind over metal. That’s Hurco. Hurco Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ: HURC) is an industrial technology company that designs and produces interactive computer controls, software and computerized machine tools for the worldwide metal cutting and metal forming industry. The end market for the Company's products consists primarily of independent job shops and short-run manufacturing operations within large corporations in industries such as aerospace, defense, medical equipment, energy, transportation and computer equipment. The Company is based in Indianapolis, Indiana, with manufacturing operations in Taiwan and China, and sells its products through direct and indirect sales forces throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. The company has sales, application engineering support and service subsidiaries in Canada, China, England, France, Germany, India, Italy, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, and the United States of America.
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Units
- Forming Equipment > Press Brakes
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Horizontal Spindle (Up to Four-Axis)
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Horizontal Spindle, Five-Axis
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle (Up to Four-Axis)
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle, Five-Axis
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Milling Machines, Planer, Gantry and Bridge Type
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turn/Mill Machines, CNC
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turning Centers, Horizontal, CNC
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turning Centers, Inverted Vertical, CNC
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turning Centers, Vertical, CNC
Date(s): 09/12/2018, 06:00 PM - 09/12/2018, 09:00 PM
Hurco was founded in 1968 and we plan to commemorate this milestone with a party Wednesday Sept 12 from 6 to 9 pm. Join us for the celebration as we toast 50 years of outstanding customers, distributors, employees, and industry partners. Please register at https://offer.hurco.com/50th-anniversary-party-at-imts-registration.
Date(s): 09/12/2018, 02:00 PM - 09/12/2018, 03:00 PM
If you’ve spent any amount of time in manufacturing, you know that efficiency matters. While saving a couple of seconds in cycle time can significantly increase efficiency in a high production manufacturing environment where thousands of parts are produced for one job, minimizing setup time is the key to increasing efficiency in job shops that manufacture small numbers of parts for multiple jobs each day. Join us on Wednesday, September 12 for a 5-Axis Seminar by Mike Cope, author of The Power of FIVE: The Definitive Guide to 5-Axis Machining.
Date(s): 09/12/2018, 10:00 AM - 09/12/2018, 11:30 AM
Please join us on Wednesday at 10:00 am for a "Vetrepreneur" seminar by Eli Crane. A former U.S. Navy SEAL, Eli turned his hobby of making bottle openers out of spent ammunition casings into a successful business. After he got a deal on the TV show Shark Tank, sales tripled and Eli knew he needed to have control of manufacturing to keep up with demand. After he evaluated many different brands, he chose Hurco due to its reputation as a solid CNC machine equipped with a control that is easy to learn and easy to use. (Seminar Room: S-504BC)