Southwestern Industries, Inc.
2615 Homestead Place
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
United States of America
About Southwestern Industries, Inc.
Southwestern lndustries (SWI) specializes in engineering, manufacturing, and distributing milling and turning equipment for small lot work. This equipment includes TRAK bed and knee mills, TRAK lathes, ProtoTRAK CNC retrofits, the TRAK LPM VMC, and TRAK 2OP portable VMC.
Founded in 1951, SWI has been an industry leader in innovative products for machinist productivity. We understand that small lot work, including prototypes, tooling, fixtures, molds, and repairs is different from production work. Solutions that are good for production environments are not suitable for non-production work.
SWI maintains its engineering, manufacturing, and corporate headquarters in its 130,000 square foot facilities in Southern California. We employ a large field organization of factory-direct sales, service, and management personnel throughout North America.
TRAK machines are also sold and serviced in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania (Australia and New Zealand) and the Caribbean.
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Software (sold independent of hardware)
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Units
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle (Up to Four-Axis)
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Milling Machines, Bed-Type
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Milling Machines, Knee and Column, Non-ATC
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Lathes, Manual
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turning Centers, Horizontal, CNC