25 N Lake Street
Forest Lake, MN 55025
United States of America
About Vero Software
Vero Software designs, develops, and supplies CAD/CAM/CAE software radically enhancing the efficiency of design and manufacturing processes, providing its customers with exceptional value through high productivity gains and significantly reducing time to market. The company’s world-renowned brands include Edgecam, Surfcam, WorkNC, and VISI. Despite the diversity of application, these solutions have one thing in common: they all address the rising challenges of achieving manufacturing efficiencies and bring huge value to the operations in which they are deployed. Vero Software is part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence.
Edgecam - A market leading computer aided manufacturing (CAM) system for NC part programming. With unparalleled ease of use and sophisticated toolpath generation, it’s the only CAM system you’ll need for milling, turning and mill-turn machining. Edgecam utilizes your in house knowledge and experience to drive the CAM process with automation tools to suit different applications - allowing you to maintain your competitive edge.
Surfcam - For the production machining market, Surfcam solutions combine the power of sophisticated toolpath generation with seamless CAD integration. Used globally within a multitude of industries, Surfcam consistently produces high quality toolpaths to ultimately improve productivity. With an unrivaled out of the box experience, Surfcam provides a great CAM platform, full of functionality, and one to help your business become even more productive and profitable.
WorkNC - The premier automatic CNC software for surface or solid models in mold, die and tooling businesses for 2 to 5-axis CNC programming. WorkNC is used by all western, Japanese and Korean automotive makers and well-known OEMs from a range of other industries. WorkNC is best of breed, complementary CAM software that enhances all design and manufacturing systems by providing the most reliable, efficient, easy-to-program cutter paths, resulting in unmatched productivity and safety.
VISI - Acknowledged as one of the world's leading PC based CAD/CAM software solutions for the Mold & Die industries. It offers a unique combination of applications, fully integrated wireframe, surface and solid modelling, comprehensive 2D, 3D and 5 axis machining strategies with dedicated high speed routines. Industry specific applications for plastic injection tool design including material flow analysis and progressive die design with step-by-step unfolding provide the toolmaker with unsurpassed levels of productivity.
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Software (sold independent of hardware)
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, CAD/CAM
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Engineering Analysis and Simulation
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Job Costing/Estimating/Quoting/Order Entry and Tracking
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Machinability Databases
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, NC Program Optimization
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, NC Verification
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Nesting
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Other Manufacturing
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Tool Design