33792 Doreka Drive
Fraser, MI 48026
United States of America
Fixtureworks manufactures and supplies a wide assortment of unique industrial products that range from modular fixturing components, workholding devices, to standard machine elements. Because many of these products are highly versatile and easily adaptable to different applications, they are commonly found within different applications, including:
- Finished Goods
In addition to the products shown within the 400+ page catalog, Fixtureworks is equipped to handle special orders or make modifications to standard products to meet specific application requirements.
Purposely, Fixtureworks only deals with a limited number of global manufacturers offering the highest quality products available. By working closely with a small number of manufacturers, Fixtureworks is able to offer in-depth product knowledge and provide superior product support.
Products include rest pads, grippers, quick-release ball lock pins and Swivots® from Fairlane Products®; handles, knobs and spring-ball plungers from Kipp®; clamps, modular fixturing and set-up accessories from Imao®; fixturing clamps from OK Vise®; low profile edge clamps from Mitee Bite®; and precision fixturing and mounting locators from Modern Industries™.
The handles, knobs and spring plungers come in a variety of sizes and are available in both inch and metric. The manual, quick acting clamps come in a variety of configurations including pull, swing, side, push, hook, wedge and cam. Work supports range in size and load capacity with styles that include cylindrical, block, static, and adjustable.
Fixtureworks also provides a host of components for modular fixturing systems, including bases (both blank and grid), plates, locators, and risers. Also available are a wide range of workholding and positioning components including grippers, rest pads and swivel contact bolts. They are designed to promote higher productivity, while their modular and economical replaceable wear surfaces extend the life of expensive jigs, fixtures, jaws and clamping mechanisms.
Call 888.794-8687 or visit www.fixtureworks.net for complete technical information, CAD models, pricing and convenient online ordering.
- Automation & Material Handling > Conveyors
- Automation & Material Handling > Lifting and Positioning Equipment
- Automation & Material Handling > Robot Tooling/Grippers
- Automation & Material Handling > Robots, Industrial
- Automation & Material Handling > Workpiece Handling, Loading and Feeding Equipment
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Diamond Tooling, Coating, Abrasive, Single-point
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Inserts, Indexable (Carbide, etc.) and Tool Inserts
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Tooling Systems, Modular and/or Quick-Change
- Machine Components and Accessories > Fasteners
- Machine Components and Accessories > Handwheels, Knobs, Cranks, Etc.
- Materials > Workpiece Materials and Stock of All Kinds
- Workholding Devices > Angle & Sub Plates
- Workholding Devices > Chuck Jaws and Collets
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Precision
- Workholding Devices > Clamps and Fixturing Devices
- Workholding Devices > Fixturing Systems
- Workholding Devices > Pedestal Type Fixtures and Tombstone Blocks
- Workholding Devices > Vises and Vise Jaws
- Workholding Devices > Workholding, Custom