Scientific Cutting Tools
110 W Easy Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
United States of America
About Scientific Cutting Tools
More than 65 years ago, Scientific Cutting Tools, Inc. was established as an innovative tool business based upon the simple marketing concept of providing customers with superior products, competitive prices and uncompromising service. The owners and employees started SCT with a fresh perspective in tool design techniques and an inspired ambition to succeed. SCT entered the tool business with one product, one customer, and one driving goal – to be number one in the cutting tool industry.
Over the years, SCT has developed new tool lines, and refined existing ones. SCT’s aggressive research and development department also has the capability of developing specialized customer tools designed for specific projects. SCT tool designers can also modify existing stock tools to meet individual customer needs.
Although more than 65 years has passed since SCT first opened its doors in Simi Valley, California, the company’s fundamental reasons for being in business have not changed from those that were first established by company founder Stan Christopher. Today’s commitment to quality control, unparalleled craftsmanship, and customer satisfaction are the attributes that set the people of Scientific Cutting Tools above the competition.
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Boring Tools/Bars/Heads
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Chamfering Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Diamond Tooling, Coating, Abrasive, Single-point
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Form Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Grooving Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Inserts, Indexable (Carbide, etc.) and Tool Inserts
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Milling Cutters
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Threading Tools - Cutting
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Tool Holders and Adapters