Raptor Workholding Products
901 N Lake Street
Burbank, CA 91502
United States of America
About Raptor Workholding Products
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU DURING THIS GREAT EVENT.
Meet our amazing staff and see our incredible workholding products in our booth W-1556. Also see our products LIVE IN ACTION in many OEM booths in the South Hall: Where the chips are flying, Raptor Workholding Products are holding on strong!
Raptor Workholding products are designed by manufacturers for manufacturers. By experiencing the same challenges that machinists and engineers face daily in CNC manufacturing, Raptor is continually developing products that offer great workholding solutions for your application needs - from start to finish. Recently, we expanded our product line, in essence becoming a Workholding Trifecta:
- Begin with a Self Centering Vise to either machine the Raptor dovetail prep onto a workpiece or machine a part.
- Then utilize our original patented Dovetial Fixture or a Multi-Fixture to machine the five sides of a workpiece.
- Finally use a Pinch Block (designed with a dovetail base for quick change) for either machining the sixth side of workpiece for dovetail removal or secondary machining.
It's that Simple.
- Spend your time making parts, not figuring out how to hold them. Use our solid models to aid you in your programming.
- Our original patented dovetail fixtures offer access to 5 sides of a workpiece without changeover. By combining the holding power of a dovetail with the patented spring-loaded clamping system, our dovetail fixtures quickly locks a workpiece in place for extreme clamping strength and rigidity without distortion or clamp creep.
- We designed our own dovetail cutters to specifically machine the flat on the dovetail edge of the workpiece dovetail prep, completing the prep in one pass. Super quick!
- The parts you make come in different shapes and sizes and so does Raptor.
- Our products mount directly to any machine.
- Raptor products are made in the USA - In stock, ready to ship.
Not sure exactly what you need? We’ll help you find the best workholding product for your job.
- Contact our HQ via telephone, email, or website.
- We have superior Raptor Manufacturer Reps around the USA ready to assist you.