1250 N Pontiac Trail
Walled Lake, MI 48390
United States of America
Leidos helps clients meet manufacturing demands by enabling agility and standardization as fundamental aspects of business activities. We bridge business systems with the plant floor for seamless management that connects people with technology. Most importantly, Leidos empower clients through configuration, reducing the time and cost to meet flexible manufacturing challenges.
Date(s): 09/15/2018, 04:30 PM - 09/15/2018, 04:30 PM
Stop by the Leidos booth #121864 to learn more about our Assembly Management System (AMS) and enter for a chance to win a Rover Remote Controlled Cooler with Bluetooth Speakers. Drawing will take place at the conclusion of the conference, Saturday at 4:30 PM. Need not be present to win.
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Energy Management Software, Systems & Services
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Technology
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Machine Monitoring Systems
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Database Management
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Industrial IT & others
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Services > Consulting Services