Riten Industries, Inc.
1100 Lakeview Avenue
Washington Court House, OH 43160
West Building, Level 3 - 431336
About Riten Industries, Inc.
Riten Industries is the world’s largest manufacturer of live & dead centers and face drivers. Standard products number in the thousands, with guaranteed accuracies as high as ± .00004 TIR. Models are available to handle workpiece weights from 2 oz. to 200,000 lbs., and at speeds up to 6,000 rpm.
Precision workholding products have been the company’s only business since its founding in 1933 in south-central Ohio. The family-owned and operated business has expanded its facilities and capacity many times, investing heavily in state-of-the-art production and testing equipment.
Custom specials are a key segment of Riten’s business. The “Design Your Own” page on www.riten.com allows customers to specify dimensions and operating parameters to create centers for unique applications.
Riten also offers a growing line of custom engineered workholding products, including live chuck mandrels, replaceable bell head live and dead centers, live and dead bull ring mandrels, linear compensating centers, pipe drivers, spider mandrels, and tailstock quills.
Services include a generous repair/trade-in program on both Riten centers and competitive products, and an in-plant center survey and inventory report, free to qualified customers. A growing number of customers rely on Riten for repair and rebuilding of tailstocks and spindles, and on-site inspection, qualification and balancing of all types of manual and CNC lathes and grinding machines.
- Automation & Material Handling > Bar Feed Mechanisms
- Machine Components and Accessories > Centers, Live and Other
- Machine Components and Accessories > Grinding Attachments and Accessories
- Machine Components and Accessories > Spindles
- Machine Components and Accessories > Steady Rests
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Jaw Type
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Precision
- Workholding Devices > Fixturing Systems
- Workholding Devices > Mandrels
- Workholding Devices > Workholding, Custom