OKK USA Corporation
100 Regency Drive
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
South Building, Level 3 - 338342
About OKK USA Corporation
OKK USA Corporation, based in Glendale Heights, IL, about 30 minutes West of O’Hare airport, is the North American Headquarters for OKK Corporation. OKK, founded in 1915, has been focused on building CNC machine tools since 1934. We have created and developed superior performance, high stability machine tools supporting a wide range of industries. It is our philosophy to assure a 100% quality control. All key components are original OKK parts, including all spindles, mechanical gears, precision square slide guide ways, and our special controller features.
OKK machining centers have a very impressive return on investment (ROI) with some machines still in operation after 30 years in the field. Our equipment is known for strength, rigidity and precision. We provide 5-Axis, Horizontal and Vertical machining centers, all with high accuracy, high speed and reliability.
OKK provides CNC machine tools to customers of all sizes from small job shops to major industry leaders in a wide variety of industries, including such fields as Aerospace, Oilfield, Medical, and Automotive. No matter your focus you will see that products milled on our machines will surpasses your expectations. This superior quality is the reason so many of our customers buy OKK again and again.
OKK was founded in 1915 and has maintained a focus on continuous improvement ever since. We began by making pumps and soon transitioned to developing machine tools. Our company has met ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards as we continue to develop eco-friendly equipment. We have expanded to cover the world with locations in Asia, Europe and North America.
Worldwide HQ: Itami, Hyogo, Japan
North American HQ: Glendale Heights, Illinois, United States
Worldwide: More than 400 Employees
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Removal
- Automation & Material Handling > Pallet Changers/Shuttles and Programmable Transfer Devices
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Horizontal Spindle (Up to Four-Axis)
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Horizontal Spindle, Five-Axis
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Universal
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle (Up to Four-Axis)
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle, Five-Axis
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Milling Machines, Bed-Type
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Milling Machines, Graphite
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Milling Machines, Profile and Duplicating