About ZOLLER Inc.
ZOLLER Inc. recently inaugurated its new North American headquarters located in Ann Arbor, Michigan as part of its future growth strategy. The 44,000 sq. ft. facility houses the U.S. corporate offices including sales, service and administration, and features an 8,800 sq. ft. Industry 4.0 Tech Center. ZOLLER Inc. is the market leader in presetting and measuring technology, and offers smart innovative solutions for manufacturing processes. These solutions range from design to machined part, and the entire ZOLLER product line, are available for viewing and demonstration at the IMTS! . In addition to hardware solutions such as presetter and measuring machines, universal measuring machines, robotic solutions, and smart tool cabinets, ZOLLER also offers relevant software solutions to prepare production companies for the smart manufacturing of the future and increasing digitization with a consistent, clearly structured database. Innovation is a part of everyday life at ZOLLER and the company has long recognized the opportunities computer technology held for the manufacturing sector, therefore they also have an in-house software development team, whose developments are constantly focused on the needs and requirements of their customers in North America.
At IMTS 2018, these integrated Smart Factory solutions from ZOLLER will be demonstrated live at our booth in one cohesive product demonstration called ‘Art-to-Part’. Visitors will see how ZOLLER solutions tie together to make smart, connected manufacturing a reality today!
ZOLLER Inc. currently employs 110 employees at its USA facility in Ann Arbor and looks forward to further expansion in the future to meet market demands for its products and technology. ZOLLER offers everything for efficient and process-reliable cutting tool handling in the manufacturing process. An international network of subsidiaries and agents ensures the highest level of global service quality with personal customer care.
- Automation & Material Handling > Robot Tooling/Grippers
- Automation & Material Handling > Robots, Industrial
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Communications Networks, and Data Transmission Equipment
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Direct or Distributive Numerical Control (DNC) Systems
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Identification Systems
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Post Processors, Stand-Alone (sold independent of CAM system)
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Tool Crib Control
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Balancing Machines
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Calibration Equipment
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Roundness Measuring Equipment
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Vision Systems
- Machine Components and Accessories > Tool Condition Monitoring Systems
- Machine Components and Accessories > Tool Presetting Equipment
- Machine Components and Accessories > Tool Storage and Handling Systems