Kawasaki Robotics (USA), Inc.
28140 Lakeview Drive
Wixom, MI 48393
North Building, Level 3 - 236142
About Kawasaki Robotics (USA), Inc.
See cost-effective & efficient flexible automation solutions for robotic machine tending, deburring, inspection, assembly and material handling
Visit Kawasaki Robotics’ booth for your chance to WIN a Kawasaki ATV Brute Force 300!
Kawasaki Robotics is showcasing a multi-application manufacturing process that includes machine tending, inspection and assembly using a slim design 6-axis robot, model RS006L with built-in pneumatic lines and internal wiring to minimize interference with other equipment, as well as the easy to deploy dual-arm collaborative robot called “duAro” (an IMTS 2018 Exhibitor Innovation Competition Honorable Mention).
Mounted inside a pre-engineered machine tending cell from Kawasaki Robotics integration partner Automation Controls & Engineering, the RS006L robot loads and unloads gears to a Koyo grinder and a Slone Gear laser gage for a quick quality inspection of the gear profile. This turnkey machine tending cell uses a drawer system for part feeding, which allows the operator to load and unload parts without having to interrupt the machine tending process.
See the duAro collaborative robot perform two applications: (1) machine tend gears, dropped off by the RS006L robot, to a Slone Gear measurement system for an in-depth, audit type quality inspection and (2) assemble gears.
Kawasaki Robotics is also featuring two new high speed, low payload robots, model RS007N, as part of a pre-engineered deburring cell. This pre-engineered cell is a high caliber yet cost effective and customizable solution for deburring and grinding applications of small parts.
ABOUT KAWASAKI ROBOTICS
With more than 180,000 robots shipped worldwide, Kawasaki is a leading supplier of industrial robots and robotic automation systems with a broad product portfolio, able to service a wide range of applications across diverse industries. Kawasaki Robotics (USA), Inc. is a subsidiary company of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Robot Division of Japan, and is headquartered in Wixom, Michigan, with sales and service offices in North and South America. Kawasaki has incorporated 50 years of experience as a robot industry leader into the development of the most technically advanced controllers and the highest quality robots.
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Assembly & Test
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Forming & Fabricating
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Joining
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Removal
- Automation & Material Handling > Robot Tooling/Grippers
- Automation & Material Handling > Robots, Industrial
- Automation & Material Handling > Workpiece Handling, Loading and Feeding Equipment
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Robot Controllers
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Engineering Analysis and Simulation
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Deburring Equipment
- Inspection / Measurement Equipment > Vision Systems