VIMANA’s proven, best-of-breed analytics platform for operational excellence is fundamental to transforming manufacturing operations for customers and partners across the globe. VIMANA helps manufacturers run their operation enabling better planning, problem solving, and execution so that assets are optimized, work is simplified, and a data-driven culture is adopted.
VIMANA provides the enabling technology for smart manufacturing realization. VIMANA’s products, based on innovation and standards leadership, are built around VIMANA’s Data Transformation – shop floor data is transformed into real-time analytics and to predictive and prescriptive insights, helping manufacturers achieve operational excellence. VIMANA’s technology adds value to existing manufacturing software investments by providing deep and broad integration with third party applications, including CAM, ERP, MES, and EAM. VIMANA’s technology is the data foundation that enables organizations to achieve their advanced manufacturing solutions and initiatives.
Interested in learning about building a transformed data foundation that enables production monitoring and predictive insights?
Join us at our booth for a 30 minute smart manufacturing consultation with one of our experts.
EVENTS TO ADD TO YOUR SHOW PLANNER
Transform Traditional Manufacturing to Manufacturing-as-a-Service
Wednesday, September 12th | 2:15 PM - 3:10 PM | W194-A
Speakers: William Sobel, Chief Strategy Officer and Dr. Athulan Vijayaraghavan, Chief Technology Officer at VIMANA
Whether you are a job shop or OEM, this session will discuss the role of analytics in building an agile customer centric manufacturing operation.
Digital Transformation Conference: Women in Big Data
Digital Transformation: Gaining a Competitive Advantage with Data and Diversity
Thursday, September 13th | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM | South Building, Room S401
Panelists: Whirlpool, GE Digital, Acutec Precision Aerospace, Inc, Kinefac Corporation, Sandvik Coromant, University of North Carolina, Center for Digital Enterprise and Innovation, Gardner (Additive Manufacturing Magazine), AMT Moderated By: VIMANA
Come meet with manufacturers and industry thought leaders that are using data and advanced manufacturing technologies to lean processes and improve performance.
- Automation & Material Handling > Industrial Automatic Data Capturing and Identification Systems
- Automation & Material Handling > Sensors and Actuators
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Communications Networks, and Data Transmission Equipment
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Software (sold independent of hardware)
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Technology
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Machine Monitoring Systems
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Database Management
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Engineering Analysis and Simulation
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, ERP for Make-to-Order Manufacturing
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Industrial IT & others
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Internet & Communications
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Machinability Databases
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, NC Program Optimization
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Operating Systems
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Other Manufacturing
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Statistical Data Collection & Analysis
- Machine Components and Accessories > Tool Condition Monitoring Systems
- Maintenance / Environmental / Cleaning/Plant Equipment > Condition Monitoring and Vibration Reduction
- Services > Consulting Services
- Services > Industrial IT Services & Outsourcing