Matsuura Machinery USA Inc.
325 Randolph Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55102
South Building, Level 3 - 338148
About Matsuura Machinery USA Inc.
Matsuura USA will showcase the entire lineup of the MX-Series in the South Hall, Booth 338148 in McCormick Place. The Matsuura MX series offers a variety of configurations and is the solution for 5-axis machining for all applications, all industries and all materials, appealing to every corner of the manufacturing industry. The MX Series appeals to every corner of the manufacturing industry. The MX Series includes: the MX-330 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center; the MX-520 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center; and the MX-850 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center.
Matsuura USA will also exhibit the following at IMTS 2018:
The MAM72-35V 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center with PC32
The VX-660 Vertical Machining Center
The H.Plus-400 Horizontal Machining Center with PC12
The LF-160 Linear Motor Machine with Robot Cell
The Matsuura LUMEX Avance-25 Metal Laser Sintering & Hybrid Manufacturing Machine
Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc., located in St. Paul, MN is the U.S. subsidiary of Matsuura Machinery Corporation in Japan. Since 1935, Matsuura has been the forerunner in designing innovative technology and manufacturing solutions to a variety of industries around the globe. Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. delivers unmatched excellence in 5-axis, vertical, horizontal, linear motor, multi-tasking CNC machine tools and machines with a powder bed metal AM platform with machining capability. Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. provides the service, applications and technical field support that have always been the Matsuura standard for business. For more information on Matsuura products, contact: Marketing@MatsuuraUSA.com or visit: matsuurausa.com.
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Removal
- Automation & Material Handling > Pallet Changers/Shuttles and Programmable Transfer Devices
- Automation & Material Handling > Workpiece Handling, Loading and Feeding Equipment
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Horizontal Spindle (Up to Four-Axis)
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Horizontal Spindle, Five-Axis
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle (Up to Four-Axis)
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle, Five-Axis