Registration and Lead Retrieval Made Easy
Matt Lutz of IMTS Exhibitions spoke with Dave Lawton of Convention Data Services (CDS) about how they have made registration and lead retrieval more efficient for exhibitors at IMTS 2016. CDS also has a new product for IMTS 2016, the X•Press Connect Elite.
Booth Staff Registration
CDS provides simple methods to make registration easier and quicker for all exhibitors.
- The most popular method, thus far, is to pull up a list of the IMTS 2014 booth staff and simply select or de-select the booth staff for IMTS 2016.
- Exhibitors can also upload an Excel document listing their booth staff and populate it directly into the IMTS 2016 exhibitor registration file.
Lead Retrieval Tools
CDS is providing three main products to manage the lead retrieval process and to capture, qualify and follow-up on IMTS 2016 sales leads.
- X•Press Connect: a full-featured app for the iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets that includes all of the standard features and functionality of traditional lead retrieval devices. Exhibitors can scan or type the badge ID to retrieve complete lead details in real time. Add notes, answer qualifiers and review all the leads captured at the event right on a smart phone.
- X•Press Connect Elite: New for IMTS 2016 — a full-featured lead retrieval software for your laptop and includes all of the standard features and functionality of traditional lead retrieval devices. Exhibitors can scan or type the badge ID to retrieve complete lead details in real time. Add notes, answer qualifiers and review all the leads captured at the event right on your PC.
- X•Press Connect Plus: a full-featured lead retrieval app running on our state-of-the-art Android phones. Exhibitors who don’t have a smart phone—or don’t want to use their own—can still use the powerful Connect app preloaded on a CDS smart phone.
With each option exhibitors can access leads in real time, even during the show and forward those leads to a sales person back at the company.
Lead Retrieval & IMTS Passport
All CDS lead retrieval data is collected and uploaded into the IMTS Exhibitor Passport, a Web-based application backed by exclusive IMTS data and designed for exhibitors' year-round sales and marketing needs. Passport helps you:
- Target new customers interested in your product
- Identify leads you missed at IMTS 2016
- Easily manage lists you create and even upload your own data
- Contact customers through the built-in Email Campaign Manager
- Keep track of your IMTS budget at a glance