Got a Hanging Sign? Did you FORGET to get approval?
New Procedure for Hanging Signs on the Show Floor at IMTS 2016
Companies who plan on having hanging signs in their booth at IMTS this year will usa a wizard in the e-Kit, the "Hanging Sign Order Form.” This form will help you get definitive pricing for your hanging sign and for hanging your existing sign from the ceiling or a truss. You will be able to use this form to order a custom built sign.
Who needs to use the Hanging Sign Order Form?
Every company who plans on having a hanging sign in their booth must use the Hanging Sign Order Form in the e-Kit.
Key rules changes for this year
- We will not accept outside hanging trusses this year.
- All hanging signs need to go to the advanced warehouse.
- July 15 – Deadline to submit Hanging Sign Order Form
- July 28 – Earliest date that signs can arrive at the advance warehouse
- August 19 – Last date that signs can arrive at advanced warehouse
Questions can be directed to IMTSsigns@ges.com or (630) 671-7960.