Registration Deadline for Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs) Approaching
A key registration deadline is approaching for Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs) so please be sure to start the EAC registration process soon. Friday, August 12, is the deadline for complimentary registration for EACs. Starting August 13, EAC badges will be $35.00 each.
Exhibitors must formally request the services of an EAC via the IMTS e-Kit for them to participate in IMTS 2016. To request the use of an EAC, please visit the IMTS 2016 EAC Registration page to start the process. All EAC’s must be approved to work in McCormick Place before the registration process begins. In addition to the McCormick Place approval process, all EAC’s must submit a valid Certificate of Insurance (COI) to IMTS with IMTS defined requirements.
Once your EAC has been approved by both McCormick Place and IMTS, your EAC can reserve show badges through the EAC registration link provided to them through the registration process.
Here are a few key points to know regarding EAC registration for IMTS 2016:
· EAC registration deadline is August 12, 2016. After August 12, all EAC badges will be $35 each.
· Separate badges will be needed for move-in, move-out and show days.
· All EAC badges will be printed and distributed on-site – no EAC badges will be mailed before the show.
· EAC badge pick-up will be available in all Exhibitor Registration areas at McCormick Place.
· A picture ID will be required for badge pick-up.
· Replacement fee for lost EAC badges is $35.
If you have questions or need assistance with the EAC registration process please contact Matt Lutz from IMTS at email@example.com or call Matt at 703-827-5215.