Learn the Ins & Outs of the e-Kit
At the IMTS 2018 Exhibitor Workshop Julie Baker, Vice President of Technology & Customer Relations at Map Your Show, presented 10 quick tips to make the e-Kit work for you to improve your IMTS success. Pick up some shortcuts, use organizational strategies, and learn why your e-Kit Company Profile needs to be accurate and polished.
- Keep your company profile up-to-date in your e-Kit.
- Select your booth number if you have more than one.
- In the e-Kit Checklist, use all the search options. Type in a key word, filter by category, and filter by “Completed,” “Custom Items,” “Due Next,” “Hidden” and “To Do.”
- Checklists has two tabs: “Forms” and “Information.”
- Sort Forms and Information by clicking “Due Dates” or “Alphabetically,” located on the right side.
- If a Form or Information does not apply to you, then hide it by clicking “Hide.”
- Click “Unhide” if you’ve hidden a Form or Information that you now need.
- Add notes to any Form or Information by clicking “Note.”
- Sign up for email reminders for any Form or Information sheet by clicking on “Reminder.”
- Need to add Items not in Checklist? Click on the green button labeled “Add An Item” and complete the task by adding item title, due date, and category.