This Is NOT Your Average Workshop
This year, it’s different…it’s bigger…it’s the best way to prepare for the show!
There will only be one location — the Renaissance Schaumberg Hotel & Convention Center — for the IMTS Exhibitor Workshop, January 25-26, 2016. That means hundreds of exhibitors and their teams will gather in one place to learn tips and tricks for making 2016 their best show yet.
In anticipation of this huge event, we’ve pulled out all the stops. Top-notch speakers will share insights into marketing & sales, customer relationships, booth design, social media, lead tracking and more! The exciting line-up includes:
- Customer service and experience expert Shep Hyken, who will show you how to create an amazing client experience;
- Longtime IMTS supporter and “marketing gunslinger” Steve Miller, who will give a report on IMTS from the exhibitors’ perspective, and;
- Strategist and innovation expert Mitchell Goozé, who will explain why you need to leverage your competitive advantage to get more booth traffic.
And that’s not all! There will also be two breakout tracks for marketing and operations so your team can take a deep dive into these important areas:
- Working with a custom display house
- Mastering the functions within the IMTS e-Kit
- Understanding onsite logistics
- Standing out on social media
- Managing your advertising opportunities
- Connecting with visitors through the IMTS Exhibitor Passport
Plus, you’ll be able to personally talk to the official IMTS vendors to get all of your specific questions answered. You can casually network with them during the breaks or even make an appointment.