IMTS 2020 Special Message:
On behalf of AMT and IMTS, we want to express our strong support for your company and manufacturing in general in this time of uncertainty. We, as an industry, are facing unprecedented challenges as we look to move past the crisis caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. We are very confident in the future of manufacturing and look forward to a safe and healthy future for our associates and our companies.
With IMTS six months away, we are continuing to bring new and exciting features to the show and are fully committed to opening as scheduled on September 14, 2020. IMTS Show Management, in cooperation with McCormick Place and several key partners, have taken steps to assist our exhibitors and visitors in the difficult months ahead. Effective immediately, the following steps are being taken:
- Final Space Payment Due Date: The final 30% of IMTS space rental payment is due April 15, 2020. However, we are fully prepared to extend this deadline should your company require more time. Please contact Mark Kennedy via email (MKennedy@IMTS.com) or phone (703.962.0057) to discuss payment options.
- Booth Terms and Conditions: The booth terms and conditions, including application and forfeiture rules, are being moved out two months to June 15, 2020.
- Hotel: The hotel commitment deadline has been moved out two weeks to August 31, 2020.
- Custom Block Package: The Custom Block Package deadline has been moved out two weeks to August 14, 2020 to allow you more time to determine the booth materials and machines you are bringing. This includes deposits that are due with your order.
- Electrical Packages: The Electrical Package deadline has been moved out two weeks to August 10, 2020 to allow more time to determine the electrical needs in your booth. This includes deposits that are due with your order.
- Exhibitor Registration: The deadline to order free exhibitor booth staff badges has been moved out two weeks to August 31, 2020.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email (info@IMTS.com) or phone (800.828.SHOW or 703.827.5221).
We will continue to communicate with you as we move forward with IMTS plans.
We are fully operational here at AMT and have ensured that all team members can work remotely while providing the same high level of service you’ve come to expect from IMTS.
We are here to support you and hope you are weathering this difficult time as well as possible.
COVID-19 Update from IMTS 2020 Show Management: IMTS is committed to the health and safety of our community. As concerns about COVID-19 (coronavirus) are top-of-mind, we are closely monitoring news updates, the CDC, and other shows in the United States. We are continuously assessing the situation, will follow guidelines recommended by authorities, and will communicate any updates or necessary precautions as they arise. With IMTS 2020 opening on September 14, 2020, we are moving forward to host a safe and successful event.
Kindly direct any questions or concerns to our response team at info@IMTS.com or call 800-828-7469.
Exhibitor Housing is Now Open! IMTS has partnered exclusively with Connections Housing for accomodations for the 2020 show. Log in to your e-Kit or visit the Exhibitor Housing page for more information and to book your hotel room.
Webinar: Overcoming Unproductive Behavior
Exhibitor Workshop Presentations
Presentation decks are now available for download/review. Recordings coming soon!