IMTS International Registration Information
An International Visitor is a person working in the Manufacturing Industry outside the U.S.
Exhibits Only Registration
- Free for International Visitors
- Registration is now open
Conferences During IMTS
- IMTS Conference
- Additive Manufacturing Conference
- Applied AM-EOS Additive Day
- GAMS (Global Automation & Manufacturing Summit)
- Integrated Industries
- Industrial Laser Conference
- Top Shops Workshop
You may register for the conferences listed above for an additional fee. Find out more about the conferences and fees.
The United States government has instituted new, tighter visa requirements for non-immigrant applicants. This may lengthen the time it takes to process your visa application. Make sure you begin your visa application early and well in advance of your travel dates. Find out more about obtaining a visa.
Badges and Confirmations
- Confirmations will be sent to all registrants via e-mail immediately after completing your registration.
» Look for an e-mail from: IMTS 2018 [email@example.com]
- Register by August 18, 2018 and visitor badges will be mailed to you. To check the status of your badge please call 508-743-8535 or email IMTS2018@xpressreg.net.
- Attendees registered after August 18, 2018 can pick up badges on-site at Visitor Registration, located in every building of McCormick Place. Please bring your registration confirmation.
On-Site Registration Information
- East Building 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- West Building 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- North & South Buildings: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm