Visa Interview Tips
Make sure you have all the necessary documentation with you at your interview. You will need the following:
- A valid passport.
- Appropriate visa application forms.
- Documents detailing employment status, reason for travel and financial status. It is recommended that you provide proof of advance registration to attend the show. Proof of previous visits to the U.S. is also helpful.
- Proof of payment of visa fees.
- Any additional documents required by your local Embassy or Consulate.
- Answer all questions simply and honestly. The Interviewer will want to know why you want to go to IMTS.
Register to Attend IMTS
Don’t miss the chance to be part of the premier manufacturing technology show in North America. See you in Chicago in September 2020!Sign Up for IMTS Today
Subscribe to the Insider
The IMTS Insider is your one-stop destination for updates about IMTS as well as the latest news from the industry. Subscribe to have the Insider delivered to your inbox monthly!Get the Insider
Get all the information you need to know about the premier manufacturing technology show in North America. From show hours and pavilions to the history of IMTS!Learn More