IMTS Media Representative
Owner, Insight Marketing, LLC
Vice President – Strategic Partnerships
Phone: 703.827.5277 | Fax: 703.827.5250
IMTS+ The Stories. Connections. Community.
WATCH, READ, and EXPERIENCE the people behind the technology, the stories driving the future of manufacturing, and the thought leaders creating the products, the opportunities, and solving the challenges of our industry. Highlights include IMTS+ Original Series like Road Tripping with Steve, Manufacturing Explorers, and Smart(er) Shop, and presentations from visionaries and influencers at IMTS 2022.
Read the Latest from IMTS
AMT Announces Premiere Dates for New Seasons of IMTS+ Original Sereies
AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology and Mesago Messe Frankfurt Collaborate to Expand Automation Across the US
AMT and Hannover Fairs USA Mutually Agree To Move Forward in Different Directions
Formnext Chicago Secures Premier Exhibitors for Its Newly Announced Additive Manufacturing Show at McCormick Place in Spring 2025
IMTS 2022 Photos & Video Footage
Follow the link below to access photos and b-roll video footage from IMTS 2022 approved for use by the media.
Key Publication List
Check out our listing of key publications. Let us know if you want to be included by emailing kwebster@AMTonline.org.
Find more sources for international information on our International Media page.
National Press Club Definition of a Member of the Working Press:
- Work as a:
- Reporter, editor, writer, publisher
- Editorial or news cartoonist or artist
- News photographer or videographer
- Producer, president or general manager
- Librarian, Web master or other editorial employee
- For a publication, news service, broadcast outlet or news Internet site that is:
- Regularly issued
- Supported by advertising or paid subscriptions or published or funded by a non-profit organization
- Operated with editorial independence from any political, governmental, commercial or special interest
- Not a house organ of any organization or movement
- Published primarily for the dissemination of news
- Teach journalism at the college level as your primary professional activity and are an instructor, professor or dean
- Are principally a non-fiction author whose work has been published by a commercial printing house