Get Full Coverage of IMTS 2020
With more than 2,400 companies from the manufacturing industry exhibiting at the show, covering IMTS can be daunting. But we're here to help you find all of the resources you need to make sure you don't miss a thing.
Media registration for IMTS 2020 is now open!Register Today
Senior Director – Strategic Partnerships
Phone: 703-827-5277 | Fax: 703-827-5250
Yvonne Anderson, IMTS Media Center Manager
Chuck Schroeder, IMTS Media Representative
Owner – Insight Marketing, LLC
Ramia Lloyd, Media Assistant
Read the Latest from IMTS
Inspiration. Innovation. Technology.
April 20, 2020
The Smart Manufacturing Experience (SMX) Rescheduled
Key Publication List
Find more sources for international information on our International Media page.
National Press Club Definition of a Member of the Working Press:
- Work as a:
- Reporter, editor, writer, publisher
- Editorial or news cartoonist or artist
- News photographer or videographer
- Producer, president or general manager
- Librarian, Web master or other editorial employee
- For a publication, news service, broadcast outlet or news Internet site that is:
- Regularly issued
- Supported by advertising or paid subscriptions or published or funded by a non-profit organization
- Operated with editorial independence from any political, governmental, commercial or special interest
- Not a house organ of any organization or movement
- Published primarily for the dissemination of news
- Teach journalism at the college level as your primary professional activity and are an instructor, professor or dean
- Are principally a non-fiction author whose work has been published by a commercial printing house
IMTS Photography / Video Guidelines
- Your visit must be coordinated through the Media Center which is located in Room N426.
- Photography and video are allowed in the common areas.
- If you are contracted by an exhibitor, you may only photograph or take video of that exhibitor’s booth and of the common areas. Any utility requirements should be coordinated through the exhibitor with whom you have contracted.
- In general, you must obtain written permission and release (you provide the release forms) from the exhibitor(s) before any photography or video is taken of a booth.
- Handheld equipment only – this is a working trade show and setup in aisles or common areas is not recommended.
- In common areas, any power arrangements (other than those established with your client) must be coordinated with McCormick Place union labor.
Register to Attend IMTS
Don’t miss the chance to be part of the premier manufacturing technology show in North America. See you in Chicago in September 2020!Sign Up for IMTS Today
Subscribe to the Insider
The IMTS Insider is your one-stop destination for updates about IMTS as well as the latest news from the industry. Subscribe to have the Insider delivered to your inbox monthly!Get the Insider
Get all the information you need to know about the premier manufacturing technology show in North America. From show hours and pavilions to the history of IMTS!Learn More