The Reshoring Initiative*, in conjunction with the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA)*, the Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT), and the National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA), is looking to recognize companies for successful reshoring projects.
There is one award for which companies, both OEMs/branded product companies and job shops/contract manufacturers, can compete.
Award criteria are:
- Number of U.S. jobs created
- Dollars/year of sales reshored
- Product innovation
- Process innovation
- Completeness of application
- Bonus points will be awarded to PMA, AMT and NTMA members and IMTS 2018 registrants.
Note: All responses will be kept confidential.
- Reshoring of the work occurred between 1/1/2013 and 8/1/2018.
- Work came back from outside North America to North America.
- Products, parts or tooling reshored must be made primarily by forming, fabricating or machining, including additive machining.
- Attendance/registration at IMTS 2018 is preferred but not mandatory.
- Application must be submitted by 8/15/2018.
For any questions, please contact Harry Moser, founder and president of the Reshoring Initiative, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-867-1144.
Submit an Application:
Use the form below to submit an entry for the Reshoring Award. All fields marked with an * are required.