3D Printing Workshop for Job Shops @ IMTS 2022
Brought to you by Gardner Business Media
Date & Time
Thursday, Sept. 15, 2022: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
West Building, West Ballroom A&B, Level 3
3D printing's biggest potential lies in the hands of manufacturers – those that can see the intersections between CNC machining and additive manufacturing and innovate ways to evolve part production. The 3D Printing Workshop for Job Shops at IMTS offers a unique opportunity to see how these technologies are blending and how shops are successfully implementing additive technology into their workflow. Learn how 3D printing can help your shop with prototyping, tooling, production and more.
- Advance Registration: $395
- After Aug. 12 (including onsite registration): $495
- Full access to the Additive for Job Shops Workshop
- Full access to the IMTS Exhibit Hall
- Access to the conference presentations after the show