The Automated Shop Conference (TASC)
Presented by Gardner Business Media
Dates & Times
Wednesday, Sept. 11
10:00am – 3:00pm
South Building, Grand Ballroom S100 A&B
Join us for this half-day event that focus' on introducing small and medium-sized machining operations to new product technologies, process innovations and business strategies, helping your shop implement lights-out machining and automated production with confidence. With a program curated by automation industry pros and lively discussions presented by leading technical experts, you'll walk away with powerful insights and actionable tactics.
- Advance Rate: $595
- Onsite Rate effective Sept. 1: $695
- Access to The Automated Shop Conference (TASC) sessions
- An afternoon refreshment break
- Access to the IMTS Exhibit Halls
- Access to The Automated Shop Conference (TASC) proceedings
Following the half day workshop from 3:00pm-5:00pm will be a guided tour of the automation sector at IMTS. This is an optional, free add-on with your workshop registration but space is limited!