Category: IMTS • Jul 22, 2020
September 14-18, 2020
For five days in September, the IMTS Network will stream binge-worthy programming with live broadcasts highlighting the latest transformative technologies, critical industry insights, inspiring stories and profiles, and developing manufacturing news.
Prepare for a manufacturing technology marathon. The IMTS Network week will be streaming live on IMTS.com from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (CT), September 14-18, 2020. Reruns of each day’s programming will also continuously loop until the beginning of the next day’s programming.
Don’t miss one-of-a-kind stories about the remarkable people that make this industry fascinating, the dynamic places that showcase how manufacturing improves communities, and the powerful processes and products that ensure economic growth.
The line-up includes:
- IMTS Today – Find the latest news and stories that inform, entertain, and inspire.
- Outside the Shop – Startups and students are thinking outside of the box, and we’re here for it! Explore manufacturing technology used in unconventional ways.
- Profiles in Manufacturing – Features candid and in-depth conversations that highlight the many faces of the manufacturing technology (MT) industry.
- Tech Peek videos – Fun and whimsical short-form videos that feature emerging technology that will impact our industry.
- Road Trippin' with Steve – Join MT Analyst Stephen LaMarca as he zooms down the East Coast visiting a spectrum of America's manufacturing companies.
- Manufacturing Explorers – Father-son duo explore an outstanding variety of Midwest manufacturers.
- Tech it Out! Game Show – Watch educators and industry experts go head-to-head and test their MT Knowledge in this one-of-a-kind game show!
- The Three Economists – AMT’s economists lead you through the latest insights in the fast-changing world of industry trends with sharp insights and essential context so you can make the most of your business day ahead.
Be a part of the IMTS Network! Share your manufacturing technology story at IMTS.com/stories.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Bill Herman at bherman@IMTS.com.