Preview the IMTS Network
Category: IMTS • Nov 13, 2019
In this one-day, live-stream event, the IMTS Network broadcasted live segments and intriguing stories about the people and technologies that create the manufacturing industry. Check out the emerging technologies, awe-inspiring events, and pivotal relationships that make manufacturing amazing.
IMTS Network: Ideas. Stories. People.
Peter Eelman, AMT VP & CXO, and Jules McGuire, AMT Senior Manager – Content Development, introduce the IMTS Network and describe its mission (to share content focused on the connection between advanced manufacturing and humanity), share stories about the people and ideas behind manufacturing technology, and present the IMTS Network team.
IMTS – International Manufacturing Technology Show
With IMTS less than one year away, Michelle Edmonson, AMT Senior Director – Exhibitions Operations & Marketing:
- Interviews IMTSTV reporters about IMTS 2018 and highlights for IMTS 2020
- Presents the team that lays out the IMTS floor plan
- Introduces experts, who discuss the latest trends in additive manufacturing
Travis Egan, AMT VP – Business Development, dives into emerging technologies and shares the latest about MT360, a one-of-a-kind convergence of manufacturing & technology. Watch segments on:
- Digital manufacturing with Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Automation by the MFG Tribe
- The incredible properties of manufactured silk
- How to standardize factory device data
IMTS: Beyond the Show
IMTS has many moving parts! Jules and Peter are back to take you through some of the exciting facets of IMTS, such as representing IMTS at other manufacturing shows in the United States and abroad, and championing the IMTS hot air balloon.
Who is AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology?
Through a variety of services and products, AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology helps its members (advanced manufacturers) be informed of economic forecasts, market projections, and technology trends to expand their businesses in the United States and abroad. Join the experts as they talk about:
The Importance of Education
Catherine Ross, Director of Education, Smartforce Development, shares how AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology looks at:
- Smartforce Student Summit held at every IMTS
- Project MFG, a new initiative across the country that encourages students to pursue STEM course work in preparation for careers in advanced manufacturing
- Allied Machine and Engineering (Dover, Ohio), which cultivates a local skilled workforce by enhancing their education and training initiatives through Project Lead the Way