Welcome to the Career & Education Experiences platform
powered by AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology and IMTS
Educators and students can use this platform as their jumping off point to:
- Augmented Reality (AR) experiences powered by Lingar featuring our key industry partners whose equipment, software applications and services are the foundation of the manufacturing technology classroom of the future. Learn More
- Tech It Out!, a new interactive education game and IMTS Network game show, designed to deliver a fun and engaging learning experience about the transformational technologies that are impacting U.S. manufacturing today and defining skills needed for exciting and important careers tomorrow .
- AMT’s online career pathways tool allowing you to better understand your education-to-career experience and opportunity outlook.
- The new NIMS online job board for students who are nearing graduation and in search of employment.
- Mentor Matching Engine provides options for high school students to connect with people from industry for guidance on STEM projects.
- SparkShop is a nonprofit that empowers 4th and 5th grade students to imagine their futures as engineers. The mission is to inspire and mobilize the next generation of engineers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and manufacturing geniuses.
It’s our hope that teachers and students can use these resources and activities especially while we’re in various stages of re-opening school buildings, teaching and learning from home.
Greg Jones, Vice President – Smartforce Development
7901 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 900, McLean, VA 22102-4206 USA
Phone: 703-827-5277 | Fax: 703-827-5250