Sustainable Manufacturing Conference
The Sustainable Manufacturing Conference will explore issues related to environmental quality, recycling, and cost benefits derived from implementation of sustainable practices. The ideas presented at this conference will be a driving force for innovative products, practices and systems for next generation manufacturing.Browse & Add Sessions to Your Planner
- Air Quality Group, LLC: Chris Bailey, President
- BIG KAISER Precision Tooling, Inc.: Jack Burley, V.P., Sales & Engineering
- CIMCOOL: Kyle Walker, Product Application & Technical Service Mgr.
- Eriez Mfg. Co.: Darrell Milton, Director - Heavy Industries
- U.S. Department of Energy: Eli Levine, Program Manager, US Dept of Energy
- University of Kentucky: Dr. I.S. Jawahir, Director, Institute for Sustainable Manufacturing